Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Laundry Lists

I love doing laundry.

I'm sure I wouldn't be quite as excited about it if I had 5-year-old triplet boys like my friend does. But it's just me and I like the whole laundry ritual. I like the way it smells, I like the folding and the sorting and the putting away. I'm not too keen on vacuuming and I absolutely abhor cleaning the bathroom, but laundry I like.

Plus, all the words that go along with doing the wash are great too. So, I decided to make a laundry list of laundry words.

1. Laundry list. (May as well start with that one.)
2. Dirty laundry.
3. Hang her out to dry.
4. Laundry basket.
5. Laundromat.
6. Money Laundering.
7. It will all come out in the wash.
8. Washed out.
9. All washed up.
10. Work yourself into a lather. (Okay, that's a stretch.)
11. Wash your hands of her.

You can add some when you think of them. Meanwhile I'm going to go fold clean towels.

No comments: